The lovely Teri tapped for this meme, which has spread across the blogosphere like creeping mold and all the cool kids did it way back in December. Teri is one of the amazing people participating in Blogging The Artist's Way, and I'm so glad to have 'met' her. Plus, I am in LOVE with her daughter's name.
Four jobs I've had:
1) Coffee shop girl. I still have nightmares of blending endless frappes for sorority girls.
2) McDonald's swing manager. I've always been rather sad that I wasn't working the night our store got held up in a very dramatic fashion by a disgruntled employee.
3) Office worker in a lawyer's office. I wanted to choke myself on all the endless property line maps. Good god, the boredom.
4) Summer babysitter extraordinare. I once refused to make one of the kids chili out of a can. I told him it made me want to throw up. Now I eat it all the time.
Four movies I will watch over and over:
1) Out of Africa
2) Sense and Sensibility
3) Sliding Doors
4) When Harry Met Sally
Four places I've lived:
1) Ft. Rucker, Alabama
2) Stuttgart, Germany
3) Ft. Bragg, North Carolina
4) Ft. Campbell, Kentucky
I think it's rather obvious I was the daughter of a military man.
Four websites I visit daily:
2)bluepoppy - my fairyblogmother for EVER AFTER
3)my topography - Happy Birthday to the Luminous Christina!
4) california fever - I miss Marilyn so much in her laptop-less state. It was so cool to hand the phone over to Husband the night she called for advice for her dilemma. He was cute talking to her, especially when he said, "I feel like I know you already."
Four of my favorite fattening foods:
I'd say ALL my favorite foods are fattening.
1) bacon cheeseburger, no tomato, from Sonic
2) fried catfish poboys from Peter's Poboys, where not only can you get poboys but fried rice as well!
3) Anything Keith Kennedy makes for a party. I mean it, anything. The man can COOK.
4) Rotel dip. It's really my childhood favorite snack kicked up a few notches.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1) Bluff, Utah
3) Lying on a beach in Hawaii or some tropical location, with a perfectly flat tummy.
4) In Husband's arms. He's snoozing on the couch.
And I won't tag anyone, as I hate tagging people. I'll let you choose to do this of your own free will.