My friend Gretchen (a Squam sister) has this wonderful deal where you take twelve pictures on the 12th of every month. It's a fun way to look back over a year and I am excited to participate. I've been taking a LOT more pictures lately, which makes me incredibly happy.
I admit, I did cheat and use two photos from the 13th. What can I say, I like to break rules. I just didn't take quite enough on the 12th, but I'm sure I'll remedy that next time around.
1. Fresh gerber daisy on the table at Chick-fil-A. We went for breakfast after Thomas had speech. He loves to go there and calls it "Chicken".
2. I spent some time watching Thomas' best little bud Logan and his baby brother Brandon. This is me sitting around being silly with my phone. They all play so well together that I just chill out and let them have fun together.
3. Brandon with chocolate Pocky on his face. He was so cute the whole time I was there. Really starting to play with the big boys, or, at least, follow them from room to room. Seems like just yesterday I was his mama's birth partner!
4. My Chucks and favorite pink scarf, standing on a bench in the playarea of Chick-fil-A. I'm sure that's against the rules.
5. This broken-down house that I pass by often. I so want to get out and really poke around, but I'm afraid someone will see me and take a shot, or yell at me. The house is standing wide open and obviously uninhabited.
6. Driving home after picking up Thomas from playschool. I was SO THANKFUL he went back to playschool. Now he has tomorrow off for MLK Day. I am kinda grumpy about that.
7. Logan on the couch. He had just woken up when we arrived. Logan and I have become good friends and I love him so. Such a funny little kid. We had a long conversation about dinosaurs.
8. Thomas playing with the new train table at Logan's house.
9. The book I started reading - and I can tell you, it's really not doing it for me. I really wanted to like it and was excited to read it, but something's just...off.
10. Writing my blog post.
11. Thomas and Beaux getting in some tickle time. Oh my goodness, Thomas is just like me - he adores being tickled.
12. Grabbed this shot right as we were about to leave the library. I was so happy to see the sun and bright blue sky. I was trying to get a shot of bare tree branches and then I saw the moon, too.
This was very much fun. I can't wait to do it again next month!